On May 24th-26th , 2023 B.E. International Program organized the B.E. Internship Bootcamp 2023 at the Faculty of Economics, Thammasat University, Tha Prachan Campus. The three-day session for third-year students (ID#63, BE#28) aimed to provide skills and competencies to fully prepare themselves by practicing necessary soft-skills training before entering the actual work placement. Topics included the following:
The bootcamp was honored by Nestle Thailand Co., Ltd, one of Thailand’s leading multinational companies who has signed a memorandum of academic cooperation to accept interns from the Faculty of Economics. Mr. Sreeram Venkiteswaran, Head of Talent and Organization Development, gave a very inspiring sharing session on the topic of “Setting yourself up for early success in an organization”.
On Friday May 26th , the last day of the bootcamp, an Internship Orientation session was held to provide students a briefing of the final summary with their internship document kits before embarking on their new journey. Good luck to all students!
• Mr. Sreeram Venkiteswaran, Head of Talent and Organization Development
• Khun Kamolwan Charuthas, Talent Acquisition Lead
• Khun Navaratana Sittitrai, Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
• Asst. Prof. Dr. Wasin Siwasarit
• Dr. Winai Homsombat
• Ajarn Suwalya Khemvaraporn (B.E. adjunct professor of marketing)
• Ajarn Benjamin Moore (Language Institute TU professor)