At the B.E. international program, we provide a wide range of supportive training to help groom our students and prepare them for the job market. Students can sign up for each of the following program activities each year, which are organized collaboratively by the B.E. international program, B.E. alumni, and private partner companies.
Career and Networking 101 (collaborative project with the Language institute)
- Training students to write a professional CV, Cover letter, Email, and familiarize with the job market process.
- Workshops on jobs applications and internship: (mini) Mock interview and (mini) Mock business meeting.
- Learning about Business etiquettes in business conversations.
- Taught by trainers who have been exposed to the corporate training.
- Microsoft Excel: Power Query (Excel formula commonly used in coursework and corporate work/projects. Pivot table and Tabulation technique for data analysis)
- Power BI: Learn how to use Power BI with real examples in the financial sector and marketing firms
Other Training Programs
- Storytelling and Effective Presentation Techniques
- Financial Valuations
- Market Research Analysts
- Python Programming and Intermediate Data Management with SQL